- The primary advantage is to help family farmers add value to the food, fiber and energy they produce. Provide jobs and ecomonic growth to the Parkland Area.
- A voice in determining how the Co-operatives can best serve the hemp industry.
- Producers to retain ownership of their commodity further into the processing channel and enhance market returns on their investment.
- Right and obligation to delivery product
- Access to additional grain marketing opportunities
- Access to seed sources at a preferred rate
- Support for development of new and existing cooperatives to promote local economies
- Dividents paid back to memberhsip as the coop growns and profits.
- Educational programs and networking.
- Production and technology updates
- Information networking Workshops and field days
- Equipment modifications
- Networking assistance with Health Canada Licencing applications
- Access to Industrial Hemp Production Manual and Information
- Professional relationships to help you grow your business. Ownership in a local buisness and value chain.
- Investment in a production and processsing model that creases the carbon foot print on the invironment.